Seeking Part-time Electronics and Production Assistant to support river model manufacturing
Emriver, Inc. is making a difference worldwide in river conservation research and science education. We’re seeking a motivated person to provide manufacturing and production support to our river model production staff. Schedule is flexible, and this is an ideal job for someone seeking rewarding part-time work with lots of opportunity to learn and grow. We have built an organization where respect, sense of purpose, and joy in work are put before profit.
- Prepare orders, including pulling stock and packaging for shipment
- Assemble custom electronic controllers, including circuit board soldering
- Fabricate parts using common shop tools
- Maintain shop with other production staff
Preferred Qualifications (Some or all of the following)
- Soldering experience
- Wiring/cable management
- Arduino experience
- Knowledge of DC circuits
- Electronics troubleshooting, including digital multimeter voltage/amperage testing
- Knowledge of brushed & brushless motors, stepper & servo motors, solenoids
- Comfortable using power tools
- Experience following Standard Operating Procedures
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about Emriver’s science education and river conservation mission and work well as part of a team. They will be a fast learner with good communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
- Emriver is an awesome, equal opportunity, place to work! See what we do at www.emriver.com. Send resumes or questions to email@example.com. Position is available immediately.
Pay and Hours
- Starting rate is $15-18 depending on qualifications.
- 10-20 hours weekly, to be determined.
- Current, up-to-date, COVID vaccination is required for employment at Emriver.