We have a space opening up on our team! Please share this post and encourage your qualified friends to apply!
Seeking Part-time Electronics and Production Assistant to support river model manufacturing
Little River Research & Design is making a difference worldwide in river conservation research and science education. We’re seeking a motivated person to provide
manufacturing and production support to our river model production staff. Schedule is flexible, and this is an ideal job for someone seeking rewarding part time work. We have built an organization where respect, sense of purpose, and joy in work are put before profit.
- Assemble custom electronic controllers, including circuit board soldering
- Troubleshoot electronics and DC circuits
- Prepare orders, including pulling stock and packaging for shipment
- Maintain shop with other production staff
- Soldering experience
- Wiring/cable management
- Arduino experience
- Knowledge of DC circuits
- Electronics troubleshooting, including digital multimeter voltage/amperage testing
- Knowledge of brushed & brushless motors, stepper & servo motors, solenoids
- Comfortable using power tools
- Experience following Standard Operating Procedures
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about LRRD’s science education and river conservation mission and work well as part of a team. They will be a fast learner with good communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply